Chief of Staff
Texas Scorecard is looking for a Chief of Staff to plan and direct all administrative and organizational activities for the organization’s CEO. This position will require both internal and external communication conducted on behalf of the organization and the CEO. The primary purpose of this position is to increase efficiencies and head off problems before they arise.
This is a full-time position located in our Leander, TX office.
- A desire for the success of Texas Scorecard’s mission
- A passion for impacting culture and an interest in serving fellow Texans
- Possess the skills to work well with CEO
- Experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Be diligently organized and exhibit follow-through on tasks and goals
- Managing CEO’s schedule, including scheduling meetings and planning travel
- Assisting in oversight of internal office communication
- Owning and executing on high level internal processes and projects
- Reading and interpreting/summarizing internal reports
- Attending meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Some overnight travel may be requested
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Health/vision/dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
To apply: Please send a cover letter and your resume to jobs [@] TexasScorecard.com. Indicate the position your are applying for in the subject line of your email.
At Texas Scorecard, we will…
- Never take political actions personally, never make politics personal.
- Always be factual.
- Stay mission-focused.
- Be citizen-driven.
- Be happy warriors.
- Act systemically and generationally.
- Be strategic and disciplined.