Episode 96: Cary Cheshire, Ross Kecseg, and Brandon Waltens drop by the 1836 Studios to discuss the latest from around the Lone Star State with TSR host Tony McDonald. US Congressman Lance Gooden (R – TX) discusses the budget, the border, and more in this week’s interview. Direct Action Texas’ Daniel Greer has this week’s Texas Scorecard Radio commentary.
- What is the Lone Star Agenda?
- Do the property tax reform talking points add up?
- Who wants to “shake the money tree”?
- Is the spending bill bad, or really bad?
- What happened to election integrity legislation?