Episode 79: On this week’s episode of Texas Scorecard Radio, Tony McDonald visits with Brandon Waltens and Cary Cheshire about the latest in the 86th Texas Legislature. Also, Jacob Asmussen stops by to discuss religious persecution by San Antonio officials. JoAnn Fleming from Grassroots America–We the People drops by to discuss a dangerous “mental health” bill gaining traction inside the Texas Capitol. Destin Sensky has a commentary on who is trying to tax granny this session.
- House and Senate going opposite directions?
- Will property tax reform/relief get done?
- Do San Antonio officials hate chicken sandwiches?
- Is it really “for the children?”
- Who is trying to tax granny?