Episode 74: Brandon Waltens discusses a plan to raise teacher pay across the board. Destin Sensky drops by to discuss the efforts to ban red light cameras. Charles Blain has a story about a Texas city with no property taxes. State Rep. Kyle Biedermann calls in to discuss the border wall and The Alamo. Cary Cheshire has this week’s commentary
- Will teacher’s get a raise?
- Will red-light cameras go away?
- No property taxes? It can be done.
- What can Texas do to secure the border?
- An addiction to unfunded mandates?