Episode 66: In the first show of 2019, host Tony McDonald discusses property tax relief with Destin Sensky. Jacob Asmussen stops by to discuss the absence of a voice for taxpayers on the Austin City Council and Cary Cheshire drops by to discuss the University of Texas’ dubious ranking. Rachel Malone with Gun Owners of America previews the 86th Texas Legislature and Charles Blain discusses civil asset forfeiture.
- Will we see property tax relief this session?
- Austin taxpayers unrepresented?
- UT climbs the rankings… and we’re not talking about football
- What is on the horizon for gun rights in Texas?
- What is civil asset forfeiture?