In a clear-cut conservative win, lawmakers and grassroots activists working together succeeded in extending property rights protection to all Texans.
- Teacher Retirement System to Spend $326K a Month on Rent
- Maryland Judge Blocks Abbott’s Rejection of Additional Refugees
- Records Indicate Two Congressional Candidates Only Voted Once
- Texas Oil and Gas Leader Says All Emissions to Blame for Climate Change
- Tarrant County Defies Abbott, Wants More Refugees
- Granger’s Panther Island Still in Design Phase After 13 Years