Texas Scorecard Administrative Assistant
A world class media operation requires world class administration! Texas Scorecard is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist in the execution of internal processes and responsibilities. This person would need to be able to drive for work-related errands.
This is a full-time position located in our Leander, TX office.
- A desire for the success of Texas Scorecard’s mission
- A passion for impacting culture and an interest in serving fellow Texans
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Possess the skills to work with supervising staff
- Be diligently organized and exhibit follow-through on tasks and goals
- Managing onsite event logistics
- Receiving guests and vendors
- Helping manage the organizational calendar
- Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Light office cleaning
- Willingness to help where needed
- Writing thank you notes
- Calling supporters and offering thanks
- Completing data entry projects as assigned
- Some overnight travel may be requested
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Health/vision/dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
To apply: Please send a cover letter and your resume to jobs [@] TexasScorecard.com. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
At Texas Scorecard, we will…
- Never take political actions personally, never make politics personal.
- Always be factual.
- Stay mission-focused.
- Be citizen-driven.
- Be happy warriors.
- Act systemically and generationally.
- Be strategic and disciplined.