Texas Scorecard Administrative Assistant
The cause of liberty requires competent administration! The duties will include managing onsite event logistics, receiving guests and vendors, ensuring office supplies are on hand, scheduling appointments, routing inquiries from the public, helping manage the organizational calendar, light data entry, and other tasks necessary to support the operations of the growing organization. This person would need to be able to drive for work-related errands. The fight for liberty does not rest and will not wait, so the ideal candidate will be punctual and ready to work upon arrival each day.
- A desire for the success of Texas Scorecard’s mission
- A passion for public policy and an interest in serving fellow Texans
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Possess the skills to work with supervising staff
- Be diligently organized and exhibit follow-through on tasks and goals
- Some overnight travel may be requested
- Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Light office cleaning
- Willingness to help where needed, including but not limited to:
- Writing thank you notes
- Calling supporters and offering thanks
- Other data entry projects as assigned by the organization’s controller, development director, and/or marketing director
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Health/vision/dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
To apply: Please send a cover letter and your resume to jobs [@] TexasScorecard.com. Indicate the position your are applying for in the subject line of your email.
At Texas Scorecard, we will…
- Never take political actions personally, never make politics personal.
- Always be factual.
- Stay mission-focused.
- Be citizen-driven.
- Be happy warriors.
- Act systemically and generationally.
- Be strategic and disciplined.