The Texas Senate has passed all of Gov. Greg Abbott’s special session agenda items.
- In this episode, we give a summary of the past week’s events regarding the House quorum break.
- The Texas House has remained paralyzed and unable to conduct legislative business at all due to a lack of quorum.
- The previous week was full of political theater and posturing. The Democrats remain obstinate, and thus far, no real penalty has been exacted to compel their return.
- Gov. Greg Abbott has indicated he would call multiple special sessions until his agenda is considered.
Conservative Leaders Gala
- Nominate a citizen-leader for the 2021 Texas Conservative Leader Awards
- Purchase tickets for the 2021 Texas Conservative Leader Awards