Episode 134: Brandon Waltens, Jacob Asmussen, and Robert Montoya have a few stories from around the state concerning the response to the coronavirus. Former State Sen. Don Huffines drops by to discuss Gov. Greg Abbott’s “leadership” throughout the coronavirus and the economic crisis Texans are facing. In this week’s commentary Cary Cheshire looks for ways the Texas Legislature can stand up for taxpayers in the Lone Star State by slashing spending.
- News from the state’s capitol
- More of Austin’s historic businesses are dying
- A Texas city is using coronavirus as cover to infringe on First Amendment rights
- Huffines: Gov. Abbott is Not Leading
- Private universities are cutting their budgets, public colleges should too!