Third Called Special Legislative Session
- Gov. Greg Abbott announced the third called special legislative session to begin Monday, September 20, at 10 a.m.
- Included on the agenda:
- Appropriation of federal COVID-19 relief funds passed by U.S. Congress
- The State of Texas now owes millions of dollars more on debt because they chose not to address the debt with these funds in the previous special legislative session.
- Youth sports
- Vaccine mandates
- Dog restraints
- Notably not included on the agenda:
- A ban on taxpayer-funded lobbying
- Meaningful property tax relief for all Texans
- Monument protections
- Prohibition on child gender modification/mutilation
- Prohibition on mask mandates in public schools
Conservative Leaders Gala
- Nominate a citizen-leader for the 2021 Texas Conservative Leader Awards.
- Purchase tickets for the 2021 Texas Conservative Leader Awards.