Texas Scorecard is looking for a reliable and organized Bookkeeper to oversee payment of all liabilities, evaluate and select vendors, and other general administrative tasks.
This is a full-time position located in our Leander, TX office.
- A desire for the success of the Texas Scorecard’s mission
- A passion for public policy and an interest in serving fellow Texans
- Attention to detail and proficiency in basic math
- Ability to understand and explain complex processes
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently yet communicate regularly with management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Oversee payroll administration, bill payment, and expense reimbursements in collaboration with accountant
- Correspond with vendors regarding contracts and payments for services
- Maintain catalog of contracts, invoices, receipts, and employment records
- Monitor actual vs. budgeted expenses
- Serve as group administrator for employee insurance and retirement plans
- Compile and process new employee forms
- Collaborate with accountant to submit annual tax filing
- Perform various administrative tasks as assigned
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Health/vision/dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
To apply: Please send a cover letter and your resume to jobs [@] TexasScorecard.com. Indicate the position your are applying for in the subject line of your email.
At Texas Scorecard, we will…
- Never take political actions personally, never make politics personal.
- Always be factual.
- Stay mission focused.
- Be citizen-driven.
- Be happy warriors.
- Act systemically and generationally.
- Be strategic and disciplined.