Today we discuss 6 things the Texas legislature will decide in 2021. As we all know, Texas has a governing body that only meets 5 months every 2 years so we have to prioritize the most important things facing our state when we meet.
The 6 things we cover today are:
– If the legislature believes there is such a thing as a man and a woman
– If Republicans will govern in a red or purple manner
– Whether to lead, follow or do nothing in the midst of a cultural decline
– Whether or not the legislature believes that GOP delegates and activists matter
– Whether the GOP will go back to the “good old days” of Bush, McCain and Romney politics, or push a more citizen focused conservative agenda.
Thanks for listening!