Texas Scorecard Development Associate
In our postmodern world, where the progressive media bias permeates every mainstream media outlet, the necessity for purposeful journalism has never been greater.
Texas Scorecard exists to advance self-governance in the Lone Star State and beyond. Texas Scorecard will dominate the media in Texas by being the most trusted news source for citizens and become a world-class model of purpose-driven journalism.
The Texas Scorecard Development Associate will focus on data-driven tasks and responsibilities to support the major-donor fundraising efforts and small-donor fundraising efforts of the Development Director and other Development staff.
- A desire for the success of Texas Scorecard’s mission
- A passion for public policy and an interest in serving fellow Texans
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Have thorough knowledge and experience in fundraising, particularly database management
- Possess the skills to work with supervising staff
- Be diligently organized and exhibit follow-through on tasks and goals
- 1-year minimum experience in professional fundraising
- Manage all donor records in the relationship management database, including communication tracking, donation records, and pertinent data for each donor
- Generate and manage various lists and reports from the database as required for major-donor fundraising and small-donor fundraising
- Execute weekly donation receipt letter data management and mailings
- Record in the database all individual donations received on a daily basis
- Perform other data-oriented tasks related to fundraising
- Assist at Texas Scorecard events where donors are present
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
To apply: Please send a cover letter and your resume to jobs [@] TexasScorecard.com. Indicate the position your are applying for in the subject line of your email.
At Texas Scorecard, we will…
- Never take political actions personally, never make politics personal.
- Always be factual.
- Stay mission focused.
- Be citizen-driven.
- Be happy warriors.
- Act systemically and generationally.
- Be strategic and disciplined.